Last week the leaders of KLF attended a 3 day leaders conference at Kingdom Faith in Horsham, England. We are blessed to be in covenant relationship with Kingdom Faith and are excited about how God is saying the same things to us as He is saying to them! It is a privilege to be part of KF's apostolic anointing and to be a part of the work that the Lord is doing in them and through them. The leaders conference was a great opportunity to build new relationships as well as strengthen existent ones. The meetings were very powerful as we met with God in worship and through His Word to us. We are on an exciting journey with God and it's wonderful to walk together with KF and be one in spirit and purpose. Hallelujah!
As part of equipping our people to walk in the fullness of God's purposes for their lives, we are thrilled that two of our people will be attending Kingdom Faith's Faith College where they will encounter God in a dynamic and powerful way and be trained to know Him and make Him known!
Yesterday's meeting was awesome! The presence of God was evident the moment we began to "enter in" and the Holy Spirit led us deeper and deeper into the glory and holiness of God. We praise God for His favour upon us and the anointing that is on our worship. Glory to Him!
KLF supports a ministry in India called Hermon Living Water Ministries that is doing a mighty work in India planting new churches, raising up spiritual leaders, building and supporting orphanages and schools and reaching the lost with the Gospel. Yesterday we were privileged to be visited by members of the leaderhip team of HLWM and to have the opportunity to further establish our relationship with them and pray with them. Hallelujah.
The Lord is speaking to us about honouring Him and yesterday He showed the following:
- When we overflow with the grace that God has lavished upon us - the gift of Himself to us, we not only reveal Him and thereby honour Him (because we reveal in the natural what we believe we have received in the spiritual), but we sow spiritual seed.
- Every person sows seed with their lives that will either be of the flesh, the devil or spiritual seed. Gal. 6:7,8
- We reap what we sow. 2 Cor. 9:6-15
- When we sow spiritual seed we will receive an abundant harvest of righteousness. 2 Cor. 9:10
- When we sow spiritual seed we will receive God's abundance and newness. Prov. 3:9,10
- When we sow spiritual seed we live under an open heaven and release heaven on earth. Mal. 3:10-12
- When we sow spiritual seed into others, we release the Kingdom of God into their lives that will produce everlasting fruit!
- To sow spiritual seed we must die to self and overflow with the Life that the Father has sown into our lives. John 12:23-25
The Lord is saying this to His Body:
My children, because you are enthusiastic (possessed by God) and generous (of noble birth), take initiative and sow spiritual seed willingly, eagerly, sacrificially, suddenly, excellently, and despite the circumstances and receive the blessing that will flow into your life and into the lives of others, thereby honouring Me.
We praise God for His hand upon us and we give Him all the glory for what He is doing in us and through us! Hallelujah!
Quote of the week:
"I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life." John 12:24,25