The Lord is speaking to Kingdom Life about love and this is what He showed us yesterday:
- God is love. Those who are joined to the Vine, who is love, will produce the fruit of love. John 15:1-17
- The believer's faith or fear of the Lord is expressed through love. Gal. 5:6
- Pentecost was a baptism of love. The believers were immersed in God and God in them. Acts 2:1-39; 1 John 4:15, 16
- The evidence of the believers' baptism in love was demonstrated by their subsequent devotion to God's presence, people and purposes. Acts 2:42-47
- The believers demonstrated God's love - His faithful and unconditional love.
- The fruit of the believers' love was a greater fear of God, miraculous signs and wonders, praise, joy, favour and multiplication. Acts 2:42-47
- As the believer is filled with God's love, he can overflow with divine love that is devoted to God's presence, people and purposes. Gal. 5:22
We praise God for revelation of His divine love and how He is creating us to be a community of love. Hallelujah!
Quote of the week:
"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Gal. 5:6