What an exciting journey we're having with our glorious King! This past week's meetings have been amazing! In particular IMPACT! had an awesome time on Friday evening as we continued to learn the difference between the natural man, the spiritual man and the wordly or fleshly man. We spent time proclaiming God's truth over our lives and each others' lives - a very powerful exercise indeed! Looking at Ephesians 5:15-20 we also learned the following:
- Living wisely is living a life according to the will of God and not our own will - heavenly wisdom vs earthly wisdom (5:15-17)
- We need to keep on being filled with the Holy Spirit by not giving into the flesh's desires (drunkenness) but keeping our minds fixed on God with psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, and music in our hearts as well as giving thanks to God. All these will keep us God-conscious and flowing in the Holy Spirit rather than self-conscious and led by the natural man that quenches the Holy Spirit! (5:18-20)
This is awesome truth that our young adults are already grasping! Hallelujah! These youngsters are learning to move with the Holy Spirit and are also using their gifts in music to produce their own worship songs with their band called THE UPSTREAM! Soon we'll have a sample of their songs on our website!
We are preparing a seminar/workshop on PROPHECY as well as a workshop for children on HEARING THE VOICE OF GOD that will take place on the 20 October. There is such an anointing already on the preparation that we know it's going to be a wonderful and Spirit-filled day! We will soon have more details about this on the upcoming events section of the web.
We are excited about the upcoming conference with Bill Johnson to be held in Speyer as well as meeting with Jonathon Dyke and Wes Sternberg from Kingdom Faith (Horsham, England) over the weekend of the 5-7 October. Kingdom Life is a covenant member of Kingdom Faith.
Yesterday's church meeting was truly dynamic once again! The worship is literally out of this world! We are experiencing God's presence and power as we join with the heavenly realm in singing songs of deliverance (Psalm 32:7) and worshipping the Lord in spirit and truth. There's an overwhelming sense that our worship is penetrating the kingdom of darkness and bringing forth sounds of heaven over the city of Frankfurt! The manifestation of the power of praise is evidenced in physical healings taking place during our meetings! Hallelujah!
God's word to us yesterday concerned entering His rest (Hebrews 3,4) and we learned the following:
- We need to make every effort to enter God's rest (4:11)
- Entering God's rest means ceasing to work and knowing that the work has been accomplished (4:10)
- God's rest applies to salvation (not trying to earn one's salvation through works - Rom. 5:1,2), sanctification (not trying to live a pure life through the natural man - an attempt that will continue to fail - Romans 7, but resting in the fact that the Holy Spirit is renewing us - 2 Cor. 4:16), and service (not trying to do the works of Jesus in our own strength but working with the Holy Spirit - Col. 1:29; Gal. 3:5).
- We must enter God's rest by faith (3:19; 4:2,3)
- We must choose to believe today! (3:7, 15; 4:7)
Making it happen means entering God's rest by faith and releasing salvation, sanctification and service by the power of the Holy Spirit!
Quote of the week: