The Lord is speaking to us very clearly about how He is reforming the Church to become the reformers of this world that He has equipped us to be! We are seeing that unless the Church is revived and reformed, she will not be the influence on the world that she has been empowered to be! God's way of furthering His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven is to reveal His truth to us so that as we are transformed by the truth, we become a revelation of the truth and consequently the Kingdom of God.
God's revelation to us becomes our responsibility to respond so as to be reformed to become reformers!
Yesterday the Lord showed us the following:
- The believer, at the moment of regeneration, is forgiven of all his or her sin and completely set free from all the power of the enemy.
- Having been crucified with Christ, the believer has been delivered from the power of the devil! Col. 2:13-15
- The believer is transferred from the kingdom and dominion of satan to the Kingdom and dominion of Jesus. Gal. 1:3-5; Col. 1:13; 1 Peter 2:9
- God's thoughts and wisdom are not man's thoughts and wisdom. Isaiah 55:8,9; James 3:13-17
- God's revelation to man demands a response - either man believes or man rejects God's truth. Rom. 1:18-20
- Since God's thoughts are not man's thoughts, the believer must no longer rely on his own thoughts and wisdom but rather turn away from natural, human thinking and allow God to renew his mind according to the truth. Rom. 12:2
- God does not improve man's thinking! He replaces man's thoughts with His thoughts and transforms man according to truth.
- God reforms man for man to become a reformer!
- The thoughts that man relies on become a stronghold in his mind - that which he depends on, trusts in and has confidence in.
- Strongholds of the enemy are broken as the believer receives the revelation of the truth, applies the truth to his or her life and walks in the truth. 2 Cor. 10:2-5; 1 John 2:14
- As the believer walks in the truth s/he reveals the reality of the truth and will release the power of the truth! Isa. 55:10-13
We praise God for His awesome revelation to us and that He is establishing us as "the pillar and foundation of the truth" (1 Tim. 3:15) in Frankfurt. Hallelujah!
This week we will be starting a weekly Bible study to train and equip our people in the truth and on Sunday we will have another opportunity to minister to the poor and needy in Frankfurt at our monthly homeless mission.
The month of May will be very exciting! It will mark our 2nd year as KLF and we are very excited about the new location for our Sunday meetings from the 31st of May at CZF! We are also looking forward to have Bengt Wedemalm visit us on the 22nd and 23rd as well as to teaming up with Voice in the City for another Arise Shine conference on the 30th!
Quote of the week:
"The weapons we fight with....have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor. 10:4,5