We praise God for His glorious revelation to us - the revelation of Jesus - the Way, the Truth and the Life!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about what it means to receive Truth and He showed us the following:
- To receive Truth is not the same as accepting the truth.
- To receive is to trust.
- To receive is to be joined to something or someone.
- To receive is to make oneself unconditionally vulnerable.
- To receive Truth is to receive Jesus. John 1:10-13
- We cannot receive Truth if we insist on understanding Him first. Heb. 11:3
- We cannot receive Truth if we insist on experiencing Him first.
- Spiritual understanding and experience are birthed in the believer after s/he has unconditionally received Truth.
- To receive and "know" Truth is to be unconditionally united to Him.
After receiving this awesome revelation, we then applied God's Word to our lives by receiving, proclaiming and thanking God for Truth - see The Kingdom Life scriptures and truth!
The Lord is teaching us to receive the Truth, to continue to live in Him, to be rooted and built up in Him, "strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness" (Col. 2:6,7). Hallelujah!
Yesterday evening we had another awesome opportunity to minister to the poor and needy and reveal Truth to them!
Quote of the week:
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ. For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority." Col. 2:6-10 (emphasis mine)