These are exciting times! God is preparing Kingdom Life and the Church in Frankfurt for His work by getting us ready. The Lord's revelation to us always becomes a responsibility for the Church and the Lord showed us yesterday how we are stewards of the Divine!
"..men ought to regard us a servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful." 1 Cor. 4:1,2
Looking at Matthew 25:1-13 the Lord revealed the following to us:
- The Church has the responsibility to be ready for Christ's return. Matthew 25:10
- The Church is ready when believers remain in the fullness of the Anointing. Matthew 25:4; 1 John 2:20,27
- The Church is ready when believers live in "times of refreshing" and are revived daily by the Holy Spirit. Acts 3:19,20; Eph. 5:18; John 15:4; Matthew 6:11
We then looked at Matthew 25:14-30 and learned the following:
- The Church has the responsibility to be faithful with what she has received. 1 Cor. 4:1,2; Matthew 25:21,23,29
- The Church must not hide the Anointing! Matthew 25:18
- The Lord entrusts His gifts to believers according to their ability. Matthew 25:15
- The Church has been entrusted with the Divine and is responsible to be faithful in stewarding what she has received. Matthew 25:14
- The Church is to put the Anointing "to work" and not keep the Anointing hidden. Matthew 25:16
- When the Church is a faithful steward of the Divine, the Lord will release an even greater measure of His gifts! Matthew 25:29
Having been regenerated, the believer has received the Anointing of which s/he is to be a faithful steward by remaining in the Anointing, by realising the Anointing by faith, by revelaing the Anointing through obedience and releasing the Anointing by doing the works of Jesus in His power and authority!
We praise God for giving us His Anointing so that we are stewards of the Divine and entrusted with His presence, power and love! Hallelujah!
Yesterday evening we had another wonderful opportunity to be good stewards of the Divine as we ministered to the poor and homeless. Glory to God!
We are excited about the way God is preparing us spiritually and physically for a greater outpouring of His presence, power and love. He is adding to our number and creating in us a God-shaped capacity for His work.
Quote of the week:
"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature.." 2 Peter 1:3,4 (emphasis mine)