It has been another exciting week with God! Hallelujah!
On Saturday, the KLF worship team joined Suzette Hattingh and Gayle Claxton of Voice in the City for their Arise Shine! meetings that the Lord is using to equip the Body in Frankfurt with His truth, His presence and His power.
Yesterday KLF had another New Life Celebration as we celebrated new life in Christ through baptism. You can see pictures of the meeting here. The Lord spoke to us about our lives in Him and this is what He showed us concerning living the Kingdom life:
- The believer has been rescued from the kingdom of darkness and has been brought into the Kingdom of God. Col- 1:13
- The believer has been reconciled to God and is made one with Him. Rom. 6:3-11; 2 Cor. 5:18-20; Col. 3:1-3; John 17:20,21
- The believer has been regenerated and has received a new life in Christ. John 1:12,13; 3:3-8; 1 Pet. 1:23; 2 Cor. 5:17
- The believer is to remain in Christ. John 15:4-8
- The believer is to realise the truth by faith. Gal. 2:20; John 14:20
- The believer is to reveal the person of Christ in him/her through obedience. 1 John 4:12; John 3:30; 14:23
- The believer is to release the power of Christ by doing the works of Jesus. Eph. 1:19; 2:10; Mt. 28:20
"They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor." Isaiah 61:3
We praise God for His continuing revelation to us! Glory to Him!
This coming weekend we will have another exciting opportunity to bless the poor and needy as we share God's presence, power and love with them.
Quote of the week:
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Gal. 2:20
Post a Comment