We are excited about what God is doing in us and through us! The Lord is continuing to speak to us about prayer and yesterday He showed us the following:
- Jesus was heard because of His reverend submission to the Father. Heb. 5:7
- Jesus always knew the will of the Father when He prayed - He did not pray, "IF it be your will.." Mathew 26:36-46
- Jesus' absolute submission to the Father meant He was willing to suffer the consequences of doing God's will and not His own, even to the point of death on the cross! Matthew 26:39
- Nothing mastered Jesus apart from the Father - neither Jesus' flesh, the world or the devil! The disciples however, allowed their flesh to master them even though their spirits were willing! Matthew 26:42, 43
- The believer is a slave to whatever masters him. 2 Peter 2:19; 1 Cor. 6:12,13; 1 Cor. 9:27
- Even though Jesus was a Son (identity), He learned obedience from what He suffered. Heb. 5:8
- Suffering is the consequence of living according to God's will when it conflicts with the will of the flesh, the world and the devil. Gal. 5:17
- Our faith is tested when we obey God's will despite the consequences.
- When we are willing to suffer for doing God's will we become mature/ complete just as Jesus learned obedience through suffering and was made perfect (mature/complete). Heb. 5:9
- God wants His children to be obedient unto holiness. Heb. 12:10,11
- The purpose of obedience is to become mature in holiness. Heb.5:9; 12:10
- The goal of obedience is to reach the lost, the sick and the oppressed with the Source of life within us! Heb.5:9; Is. 58:6,7; John 7:37-39
- Holiness produces a harvest of righteousness and peace! Heb.12:10,11
If we aren't obedient in secret, we will not be obedient in public!
The Lord's presence was awesome yesterday and many were touched spiritually, emotionally and physically by the Father! Thank you Lord for saving, healing and delivering your people! Hallelujah!
We are looking forward to the 20 - 22 March when we will have our KLF training days with Mike and Kay Chance!
Quote of the week:
"Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching." John 14:23,24