It's been another exciting week with God! Glory to Him!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about dwelling in the secret place and this is what He showed us:
- God wants us to spend time alone with Him. Matthew 6:6-8
- The place of intimacy with God is the secret place. Psalm 91:1,4,9
- God longs to gather us under His wings. Luke 13:34; Palm 91:4
- God wants us to dwell and abide in Him. Psalm 91:1,9
- The secret place is a place of rest in God and can only be entered into by faith and obedience. Heb. 4:1-13
- As we enter God's rest, He overshadows His children. Matthew 17:1-8; Luke 1:35-38
- To dwell in the secret place is to live in God and allow Him to overshadow us. Col. 2:6,7; 3:1-4
- When God overshadows His children, they receive power to heal. Acts 5:14-16
We praise God for His awesome revelation to us! Hallelujah!
We are looking forward to ministering to the poor again this Sunday and we expect to see Jesus heal, save and deliver people as He overshadows them!
Quote of the week:
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1 (KJV)