image courtesy of Keerati at freedigitalphotos.netGlory to God!
As an international church, we are blessed to have people with us from many different nations in the world. On Sunday we had people attending either from or with backgrounds from Cameroon, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Serbia, Russia, Armenia, Vietnam, India, West Indies, Germany, UK, Italy, Paraguay, and America! God is using KLF to touch the nations! Hallelujah!
This year we planted Kingdom Life Butuan in the Philippines. On Sunday, Frances gave us an exciting presentation of what God is doing through KLB, showing us pictures and giving us information about the senior leaders, pastors Julius and Roszel Regala and their ordination, the inauguration of this young, dynamic church, their meetings, their ministries and our networking with the local pastors, and government leaders, through pastor Berwyn Villadares. It is so exciting to be part of God's work locally, nationally and internationally!
Richard then spoke to us about the fivefold ministry of the Holy Spirit (click on the titel to listen to the message) and this is what he showed us:
The apostolic ministry of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit is sent by the Father to birth His life and Kingdom in the life of the believer. John 3:3-5
- This sending out as an ambassador of God's Kingdom to establish the Lord's Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven is the Holy Spirit's apostolic ministry. John 15:26
- As the habitation of the Holy Spirit, under the influence of the Holy Spirit, the Church is called to be an apostolic people. John 17:18; Acts 1:8
- The Holy Spirit makes God known to us and tells us what will happen in the future. John 16:14,15; Rev 1:9
- The prophetic ministry is about receiving from God and passing it on to man. 1 Cor 11:23; 14:3
- As the habitation of the Holy Spirit, under the influence of the Holy Spirit, the Church is called to be a prophetic people. 1 Cor 14:31
- The Holy Spirit is given to testify about Jesus. John 15:26,27
- The Holy Spirit convicts of guilt. John 16:8-11
- The Holy Spirit reveals the Good News of God's grace. 1 Cor 2:12,13
- As the habitation of the Holy Spirit, under the influence of His purposes, the Church is called to be an evangelistic people. Acts 1:8
- The Holy Spirit is sent as the Paraklete - intercessor, advocate, comforter, advisor, counselor - who walks alongside His people to guide them into all truth. John 14:16
- As the habitation of the Holy Spirit, under the influence of the Paraklete, the Church is called to be a pastoral people.
- The Holy Spirit is sent to lead people into all truth. John 14:26; 16:13; 1 John 2:27
- As the Habitation of the Spirit of Truth, the Church is called to be a people who teach the truth.
- If the Church is filled and moved by the Holy Spirit, she will pursue the fivefold ministry of the Holy Spirit. Phil 2:13
- To help the Church mature and walk in the fullness of the Spirit, God gives apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. Eph 4:11
- These functions or offices in the Church are given to equip the Body of Christ to fulfull the ministry of the Holy Spirit so that the Church is apostolic, prophetic, evangelistic, pastoral and a teacher of truth.
- When the Church is filled with the Holy Spirit, she will be an influence locally, nationally and internationally. Acts 1:8
04.11. KLF Prayer Meeting at Leipzigerstr.60
14 & 15.11 KLF Revival Meetings at Salzschlirferstr.15
21.12. Christmas Musical