The Lord is continuing to speak to us about living according to what we have received! On Friday, at the men's prayer breakfast, God spoke to the men about walking in their inheritance and yesterday He spoke to KLF about honouring Him by agreeing with what we have received. After an awesome time of worship led by the Holy Spirit, the Lord showed us the following:
- We honour God when we reflect in the natural what we believe we have received in the spiritual.
- We have received mercy, grace and favour. Therefore we must deny self and live our lives in agreement with what we have received to honour God. Rom.12:1
- The words we use reflect what we believe. Luke 6:45
- When we agree with God's will and what He has given us, we exercise the spirit of faith. 2 Cor. 4:13-15
- We are to be "living agreements"; the "Amen" of what God has spoken and done in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor. 1:20
- We are to speak the very words of God. 1 Peter 4:11
- Jesus spoke the will of the Father into being and healed the sick, raised the dead, stilled the storm and resisted the devil! Power was released as Jesus agreed with the already revealed will of the Father! John 5:19
- Speaking God's will is not a formula - it's not about the words we use. It's about revealing the heart of God as we speak in agreement with His will.
- Thanking God is the fruit of the spirit of faith as the believer thanks God for what he has received! Col. 3:15-17
- The spirit of faith is also exercised through prophecy.
- Prophecy is the revelation of God's heart.
- A prophetic people reveal the heart of God in word and deed. 1 Cor. 14:31
We then paired up and prophesied over one another as we simply agreed with the Father and spoke God's truth over one another. People were greatly encouraged and edified (1 Cor. 14:3)! God is showing us that we must begin with what we know in order to enter into the unknown. Hallelujah!
We praise God that we now have a room in which to have regular mid-week meetings in. We will therefore have our church prayer meeting on Tuesdays at the IBTC (International Bible Training Centre) at 8pm as well as our new meeting for women that will start at the same venue on Thursdays at 7.30pm!
We are also very excited about the special meetings we are arranging to help people know God and make Him known. These equipping seminars and workshops are called EQUIP and will take place as the Lord leads. Our next EQUIP meeting is on the 11th October and will be led by David Rowe who will teach God's people to encounter God. From the 5th to the 9th of November, Richard Maybery will be visiting Frankfurt and we are also planning another EQUIP meeting, that will be led by Alexander Blair, on Prophetic Evangelism.
We praise God that He is fulfilling His Word to us to establish us this year. We are growing spiritually and numerically and we're excited to be on this awesome journey with Him! Hallelujah!
Quote of the week:
"It is written, 'I believed, therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak.." 2 Cor. 4:13