This week has been another awesome time with God. He is truly anointing our meetings together whether on the streets of Frankfurt or our midweek meetings. The Lord is moving the Church inside out and yesterday we joined several hundred people to march through Frankfurt and proclaim the name of Jesus. We were privileged to be able to have our worship team kick off the march as they filled the inner city of Frankfurt with songs of proclamation and worship. Hallelujah! Click here for more details..
The Lord is revealing His glory to the world through His Body, the Church!
The Lord is continuing to show us what it means to honour Him and today we looked at 2 Corinthians 8:1-9 and the Lord showed us the following:
The Macedonian churches demonstrated a spirit of generosity by,
- Living out of the grace they had received. 8:1; Eph. 1:6-8
- Living according to the riches of God's spiritual blessings rather than their circumstances. 8:2
- Overflowing with joy and welling up in rich generosity because of God's favour and their identity in Christ (generous means "of noble birth"). 8:2
- Living sacrificially by going the extra mile. 8:3
- Taking initiative and not waiting for instructions. 8:3
- Being desperate to serve. 8:4
- By doing the unexpected. 8:5
- By completing the task. 8:6,11
- By excelling. 8:7
- By fixing their eyes on Jesus as their example of ultimate generosity. 8:9; Phil. 2:5-11
We honour God when our lives overflow with the riches of God's grace!
This coming week the KLF leaders will be attending the Kingdom Faith Leadership Conference in Horsham, England.
We are also excited about the upcoming EQUIP seminar on the 11 October when David Rowe will be teaching KLF and guests to encounter God in true worship.
Quote of the week:
"For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich." 2 Cor. 8:9
Post a Comment