Last week was very exciting as we began meeting at the IBTC for our weekly prayer meeting and women's meeting. The Lord is establishing KLF and we now have meetings for everyone to know God and to be equipped to make Him known!
On Saturday a group of us met from different churches in Frankfurt to distribute a Gospel Brochure to every household in the suburb of Frankfurt-Hausen. In the next weeks we will return to the households and seek to speak to the people about what they have received. This project called Mission2Go was successfully used of the Lord in London where thousands of people were reached with the good news. The vision is to reach every home in Frankfurt with the Gospel!
Yesterday's meeting was awesome as God blessed us with His presence and a greater revelation of Himself through the worship and the word. The Lord is speaking to us about honouring Him and yesterday He showed us what it means to be a minister of the Spirit and how to honour Him by overflowing with His grace. Looking at 2 Cor. 3:1-18, the Lord revealed the following to us:
- The Old Covenant is about following instructions to be like God.
- The New Covenant is about being filled with God to reveal Him.
- We have received the fullness of God in Christ to be ministers of His Spirit and not ministers of "instructions." (3:6)
- We are adopted children of God who are filled with Him to reveal His glory! (3:18)
- We are to be a revelation of the Living Word! (3:18)
The Lord then showed us that,
- We honour God when we believe we have received and deny self to live for Him. Rom. 12:1
- Ministers of the Spirit overflow with the gift of God. 2 Cor. 9:11-15
- We can only overflow if we are filled with the revelation of what we have received in Christ from God! 2 Cor. 1:3-5; Eph.5:18
"By the grace of God I am what I am" 1 Cor. 15:10
We praise God for revealing Himself to us so that we can reveal Him as we deny self and overflow with Him.
Quote of the week (King David had a revelation of God's righteousness, faithfulness, salvation, love and truth and was determined not to veil Him but to reveal Him):
"I desire to do your will O my God; your law is within my heart. I proclaim righteousness in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, as you know, O Lord. I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly." Psalm 40:8-10 (emphasis mine)
Post a Comment