Glory to God!
Yesterday we celebrated new life in Christ! Three people were baptised and one person recommitted his life to God. It is so exciting to hear the testimonies of lives that have been touched by God and to hear the hearts of those captured by His love. Hallelujah!
The Lord spoke to us about what this new life in Christ means for every believer. This is what He showed us:
Those who do not believe in Jesus are:
- joined to darkness. Eph. 5:8; Col. 1:13
- enemies of God. Col. 1:21; Rom. 5:10
- separated from God. Col. 1:21; Eph. 2:12
- objects of God's wrath. Eph. 2:3
- joined to light. Col. 1:13; Eph. 5:8,9
- friends of God. Rom. 5:10
- made one with God. Rom. 6:3,4; 1 John 4:15
- objects of blessing. Eph. 1:3; 2:4,5
- God is in us to empower us. Eph. 1:18-21; 3:20,21; Col. 1:28,29; Phil. 4:13; Eph. 6:10
- God is with us to encourage us. John 14:15-18; Joshua 1:5-9
- God is upon us to authorise us. Matt. 3:16,17; Matt. 28:16-20
- from His presence in us
- because of His presence with us
- for His presence upon us
We praise God for His awesome revelation to us and for helping us enter into the experience of being one with Him!
Kingdom Life is excited to host the upcoming Sound of Heaven conference with Steve Porter. The meetings will be powerful and intimate encounters with God. Click here for more info...
Quote of the week:
"Since we have died to sin, how can we continue to live in it? Or have you forgotten that when we were joined with Christ Jesus in baptism, we joined him in his death? For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives." Rom.6:2-4
Post a Comment