Glory to God!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about worshipping Him in the splendour of His holiness (Psalm 29:2) and this is what He showed us:
- Worship is the response to the revelation of God. Rom. 12:1; Isa. 6:1-3; Rev. 4:8-11
- True worshipers worship what they know. John 4:22
- God is holy. 1 Peter 1:16
- Holiness means wholeness, completeness, pefection.
- God is perfect, unique and unchanging. Mt 5:48; Ex. 15:11; Deut. 4:39; Mal. 3:6
- Holiness describes the essence of God.
- The revelation of God's holiness is His glory.
- Splendour or glory are the manifestation of God's holiness. Ps. 29:2; John 2:11; 11:40
- Jesus is the Mediator of God's holiness. 2 Cor. 4:6; Heb. 1:3
- The believer is filled with God's holiness - the essence of God - the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor.3:16
- The fruit of the Spirit is the manifestation of God's holiness. Gal. 5:22
- The believer is called to be holy and to reveal God's holiness. 1 Peter 1:16
- The believer can only make God known by staying close to His heart. John 1:18 (NLT); John 15:5
- The believer no longer falls short of the glory of God and can enter into the presence of God and the manifestation of His glory through dependence on God's mercy and grace by faith in Christ. Rom. 3:23; Heb. 10:19-22
- God calls the Church to worship Him in the splendour of His holiness - the revelation of His holiness - God's glory! Psalm 29:2
We praise God for continuing to give us such amazing revelation and for helping us to enter into His glory yesterday! Hallelujah!
This week we are hosting the Sound of Heaven Conference - a series of exciting God encounter meetings with Steve Porter. For more information please click here...
Quote of the week:
"Worship the Lord in the splendour of his holiness." Psalm 29:2
Post a Comment