This past week was amazing! On Tuesday we met up with some others from different churches to worship God together in the middle of the "darkest" area of Frankfurt to usher in God's presence, power and love. The Lord is calling the Church to worship Him in the toughest areas of Frankfurt to break into the kingdom of darkness with His Kingdom of Light. Hallelujah! We are recognising the importance of placing watchmen at the gateways of Frankfurt and so we are positioning ourselves through prayer and worship in the Frankfurt airport and right in front of the main train station. We believe that by positioning ourselves this way, we are taking spiritual authority over what is permitted to enter and leave Frankfurt and Germany! God is able to do exceeding abundantly more than we can ask or imagine according to the power that is at work within us (Eph. 3:20)!
On Thursday IMPACT! went with our two student placements from Kingdom Faith into Frankfurt city to seek out the lost, the sick and the needy. They split up into two teams and approached whomever the Holy Spirit directed them to and ministered to them. We praise God for the lives that were touched and the healings that God graced the guys with. Glory to God!
Yesterday's meeting was wonderful! The Lord is teaching us to walk in the supernatural and yesterday He spoke to us about how to activate the supernatural. He showed us that:
1. Activating the supernatural requires humbling ourselves -
- Naaman obeyed a command given through a servant! 2 Kings 5
- Apollos was willing to be taught by tent makers! Acts 18:1-3, 24-26
2. Activating the supernatural requires sacrifice -
- The widow had to give the little she had to receive the abundance God had for her! 1 Kings 17:7-16
- God's supernatural Kingdom is released as we live our lives as living sacrifices and do His will! Romans 12:1,2
3. Activating the supernatural requires honouring what God has already given one -
- Naaman would have missed his supernatural miracle if had not honoured the prophet's word to him! 2 Kings 5:14
- The widow used what she had to release the supernatural! 2 Kings 4:1-7
- God will release more of His anointing as we use the anointing He has given us! Rom. 12:6-8
4. Activating the supernatural requires receiving unconditionally -
- Naaman had to learn to receive unconditionally by not being allowed to "repay" Elisha! 2 Kings 5:16
- If we struggle to receive unconditionally in the natural, we will probably struggle to receive unconditionally in the supernatural!
Looking at Hebrews 4:16, we saw that,
- The believer must activate the supernatural - "Approach the throne of grace"
- The believer must humble himself to enter the supernatural - God won't come to us; we are to seek Him, His way! James 4:8
- The believer must deny self (selfish desires, natural thinking, pre-conceived ideas about God) and approach God His way and allow God to renew the believer's mind! Isaiah 55:8; Eph. 3:20
- The believer must approach God with the little he has to receive the abundance God has for us! "Approach....and receive"
- The believer must learn to receive God's unconditional love, grace and mercy if he is to activate the supernatural!
We praise God for teaching us by His Spirit and giving us supernatural understanding, knowledge and wisdom (1 John 2:27; Eph. 1:17; 1 Cor. 2:10-13)! We are thrilled with the way He is teaching us and encouraging us so that we are inspired to share Him with others. Freely we have received and so freely we want to give! Hallelujah!
We live to know and to make known!
This Sunday we will be celebrating new lives in Christ through baptism and we will be meeting in the Baptist church in Eschersheim at 3pm.
"It was such a blessing to visit your church on Sunday. It was great to be with a group of people who love the Lord so much. It felt like being home. Worship was wonderful. It seemed like everyone was worshiping from the heart, even before the music started. It was not about religion, but about love. The music was inspired and annointed. Even though I didn't know all the songs, it was so easy to enter in. The teaching was great, encouraging me to expect the Lord to use me not just in church, but in the every-day times of my life (like this business trip :) ). Indeed, a number of people at your church blessed me with words from the Lord that hit the mark. But, though they were doing a supernatural work, they did it in a very natural way. I saw no chains of performance, no weight of obligation, just a group of people passionately in love with Jesus Christ. What a blessing to visit with all of you." Bob, visiting from the U.S.A.
"...I have been standing in faith believing for my healing. And when you both laid hands on me on Impartation Sunday June 1, I laid on the floor with a great amount of heat going through my knee. I did not expect this as I came to receive the impartation for ministry. I had never before felt such heat in my knee and a hand came down on it and I could feel the fingers. I opened my eyes and of course no one was there. I was stunned really as it was definitely a hand I was feeling. I closed my eyes again and immediately I felt a hand on my left knee and fingers moving --- I could feel the actually fingers. I again opened my eyes and saw no one which I was so glad of. A few more minutes and the heat went away and the hands lifted. My knee still has metal in it but I can tell you something started that day. I do not know if I stopped the complete healing because I was so amazed by the hands or not. BUT I do know that my knee will turn back to flesh and bone-- because God said so. Just wanted to let you know where I am and to thank you for having that service. To God be all the GLory! AMEN" Karol, visiting from the U.S.A.
Quote of the week:
"Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor? Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him? For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen" Romans 11:33-36