The Lord is continuing to teach us to walk in the supernatural and yesterday He spoke to us about being released in it. The Lord showed us the following,
- God, who has chosen to make the Church His habitation, is a supernatural God and therefore His people are a supernatural people! Eph. 2:21,22; 3:20; 1 John 4:13
- The Church was birthed supernaturally with a manifestation of the supernatural! Acts 2:1-4; 10:44-46; 19:6
- The believer enters a supernatural life at conversion! John 3:3-8; Col. 1:13
- God wants to saturate the believer's spirit, soul (mind, heart and will) and body with His supernatural presence and power. Eph. 1:17,18; 3:16; 5:18; Rom. 8:9
- God wants us to eagerly desire the supernatural. 1 Cor. 14:1
- God wants us to try to excel in the supernatural. 1 Cor. 14:12
- God wants us to release the supernatural in our lives. Eph. 6:18
"Pray in the spirit on all occasions." Eph.6:18
The Lord then showed us how to pray in the Spirit in order to release the supernatural in our lives. Hallelujah! We will have this important foundational teaching in the teaching section of our website with the accompanying notes.
We praise God for releasing more and more of us into "spiritual things" (1 Cor. 12:1) as people are receiving words of knowledge, dreams, spiritual language, healing, spiritual revelation and are "filled to go!" Consequently our people are touching broken, lost and oppressed lives around them in the "market place" and on the streets of Frankfurt!
This week two students from Kingdom Faith College (Horsham, England) will be arriving to support Kingdom Life and be involved in the life of the church for four weeks. We praise God for our covenant relationship with Kingdom Faith and how we can bless and encourage one another to be equipped to reach our cities and nations for Christ!
On Saturday we will be joining other churches for a day of prayer and fasting as we seek God's face in repentance and prayer for our city! For more information check out, www.himmelueberfrankfurt.de
Quote of the week:
"..build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit." Jude 20
Post a Comment