Yesterday was awesome! We came together hungry and expectantly to our IMPARTATION meeting, ready to receive the fire of God. Mark Stibbe calls it, "The Father's Impartation for Revival through Evangelism - F.I.R.E!" The Lord is pouring out His Spirit to encourage the Church to reach the lost, the sick and the oppressed with His glory - His presence, power and love!
The Lord showed us yesterday that,
- God is imparting a spiritual gracing that is releasing the faith that is attracting the glory of the Lord. Romans 1:11; Lev. 9:23
- Faith is the substance of Heaven that releases God's glory and anointing! Hebrews 11:1,6 (KJV)
- The Spirit of God is releasing a greater measure of His glory. 2 Cor. 3:18
- Jesus wants to reveal His glory to us. John 17:24
- Just as Elisha had to tear his mantle in two to enter into a greater anointing as he clothed himself with Elijah's mantle, Jesus tore the veil for us to enter into The Anointing as we are clothed with Him! 2 Kings 2:12,13
- To receive this spiriual gracing, God's people must come hungry, empty and weak (not by works but by faith) like jars of clay ready to overflow with the oil of the Spirit into the world. 2 Cor. 4:7; 2 Kings 4:1-7
During a very special time of ministry and impartation everyone received the F.I.R.E of God. Now we are called to walk in the anointing and to "part the waters" (2 Kings 2:14), i.e. release the faith that attracts the glory of God and brings Heaven on earth! Hallelujah!
We praise God for His faithfulness; for healing a man who came into the meeting with pain in his leg but left pain-free; for blessing us with His presence, power and love and for His awesome revelation to us! Thank you, Jesus!
Quote of the week:
"Then Jesus said to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so I send you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." John 20:21,22 (emphasis mine)
Post a Comment