Glory to God!
We did it! On Sunday we completed our 42,195 day spiritual marathon! By God's grace, this marathon has taken KLF to a new level in God - people testified about experiencing greater intimacy with God, breakthrough in prayer, healing in and through them, greater revelation, clarity of spiritual vision, powerful anointing during worship, renewed passion for God's Word, and boldness to share the Gospel. We give God all the glory for what He has been doing among us and for where He is taking us! We believe that this spiritual marathon is just the beginning of God unstopping the wells of revival and that we will see an increase of what He has begun in us over the past 42,195 days. Hallelujah!
The Lord has been speaking to us about losing ourselves in Christ so that Jesus is all in all and yesterday, Richard showed us the following in his message entitled, Losing ourselves in Jesus:
- True faith loses itself in Christ so that Jesus is all in all. Gal 2:20
- God wants us to know Him intimately and not just know about Him. 1 Jn 5:20
- We need spiritual revealtion of Jesus to truly know Him. Eph 1:17
- The revelation of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Rev 19:10
- The revelation of Jesus precedes the manifestation of His glory in us and through us.
- Jesus reveals Himself to us to transform us into His image. 2 Cor 4:6; Col 3:10; 1 Jn 4:17
- Jesus reveals Himself to us so that we enter the possibilities of God. John 11:23; 38-44; 14:8-12
- Jesus reveals Himself to us so that we will do His will. Rev 2:1/ 2:4; 2:8/2:10; 2:12/2:14; 2:18/2:18
- God calls us to set the Lord always before us so that we see the transforming revelation of Jesus. Ps 16:8
The revelation of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy - as Jesus reveals Himself to us we can know Him and understand what He wants to do in us, through us, and what He wants us to do.
Post a Comment