These are exciting times! This year, KLF is planting her first church in Butuan City in the Philippines - Kingdom Life Butuan, led by pastors Julius and Roszel Regala. In July, pastors Richard and Frances will be travelling to Butuan to officially inaugurate KLB and ordain Julius and Roszel. This week we are pleased to have Julius with us to spend time with us for us to get to know him and for him to get to know us. On Sunday Julius shared the vision, purpose and activities of KLB and showed us how they are able to touch the lives of street children to give them a hope and a future and to meet their immediate physical needs. We believe that we are called to establish God's Kingdom in Butuan and the Philippines and to be part of God's work in breaking poverty and a poverty mind-set as people are saved, healed and delivered and receive Christ's fullness of life (John 10:10). The purpose of KLB is to rescue street children from poverty and to provide for their needs, including their education, so that they can prosper. Together with KLB, KLF will be building a children's sponsor programme that will enable us to support individual children personally. Our desire is to build a family and to build meaningful relationships with those we support and are part of KLB. You can listen to pastor Julius' report here.
Richard then spoke on God's hilarious generosity, encouraging us to reveal God's generous heart. This is what he shared:
- To live the Kingdom life is to reveal the nature of the Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
- We either live from our natural means or the Kingdom's supernatural means.
- Peter and John used the resources of heaven to change the lame man's life. Acts 3:6
- If we want breakthrough, we need to break through our limited, earthly perspective and operate from a Kingdom perspective.
- God gives beyond any limitation and desires to pour out abundantly so that the nations recognise that He is a generous God who blesses His people! Malachi 3:6-12
- God loves a cheerful giver. The Greek word for cheerful is the word hilaros from which we get the English word, hilarious. The root of the word, hilaros, means to be merciful. In other words, God gives beyond what we deserve and more and calls His children to reveal the same hilarious generosity. 2 Corinthians 9:6-14; Eph 3:20,21
- It is God's hilarious generosity that breaks the poverty mind-set and releases heaven on earth.
Richard also gave us 20 reasons to give generously - principles taken from 2 Corinthians 8 and 9. You can view the article here.
On Friday and Saturday, from 19:00 - 22:00, we will have our two BREAKTHROUGH! meetings that will be led by Richard and Julius. It will be a time to worship and pray together to see breakthrough in our personal lives, our churches, our cities, Frankfurt and Butuan and our nations, Germany and the Philippines. The meetings will be held at Salzschlirferstr.15.
02.05 and 03.05: Breakthrough! Two evenings of worship, teaching and prayer to breakthrough into the supernatural realm with Julius Regala (senior pastor of Kingdom Life Butuan, Philippines) and Richard Morschel (senior pastor of KLF) at KLF, Salzschlirferstr.15, Frankfurt.
06.05: KLF Prayer Meeting at 19:00 at Leipzigerstr.60
10.05: Return to Glory - Kingdom Men Conference with Alexander Blair (leader and Life Coach at KLF) at the Seminarzentrum Rückersbach.
17.05 and 24.05: Creative Women's Meeting. Two afternoons to meet together and create together. The meetings will be held at the KLF rooms at Leipzigerstr.60 at 14:00.
Post a Comment