As we enter 2014, we believe that God wants us to enter His best this year. The Father gave us His Best in Jesus so that we can enjoy fullness of life in Him. However, there are things that hinder us from moving into God's best for us.
- Fear of the unknown that keeps us in a "safe" place but is not necessarily God's best for us.
- Fear of taking responsibility for our lives that causes us to depend on others to make our decisions for us.
- Fear of making wrong decisions that stop us from making any changes.
- Fear of rejection or loneliness that stops us from moving with the conviction of the Spirit.
- Fear of failure that stops us from taking risks or experiencing the things of God that are beyond the familiar.
- Dreaming without action.
- Just waiting for God to act.
- Not appreciating and not using one's God-given gifts.
- Procrastination - putting off what one can begin with now.
- Not completing what one has started - saying "I will do it" but either never starting or never completing what one has begun.
- Pride - thinking of oneself more highly than one ought to stops us from seeking advice from the Holy Spirit, spiritual leaders and others.
- Pursuing wrong goals stops us from entering God's best for us.
- Acting apart from the Body of Christ stops us from entering God's best for our lives as part of the Church.
24.01-26.01: Resonating Heaven - prophetic worship conference with Francois Botes
08.02: Church Day - a day to be together and find out more about what God is doing at KLF
14.03-16.03: Conference with Richard Maybery