Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Glory to God!
These past few weeks, the Lord has been speaking to us about His purpose for our lives and how He wants us to live in the fullness of what Christ has done for us. He has been showing us that although Christ has accomplished all that the Father has purposed in Him, it is up to the believer to take possession of it. You can listen to the individual sermons here:
God has a plan for you - Elizabeth Nehring
Living from vision - Richard Morschel
Taking possession of the Kingdom - Frances Morschel
God's vision - Richard Morschel
On Sunday the house was full and the presence of God was powerful. It was a time of true fellowship with God and one another as we worshipped together, shared communion together and had pizza and cake after the meeting. What we experienced together was the manifestation of God's Word to us - the glory of the Church. This is what we looked at:
- Vision is fulfilled desire.
- God has a vision - a desire which will be fulfilled in the fullness of time. Eph 1:10
- God's vision is to create in Christ one new man, the Church, from every nation, tribe and tongue to reign on earth. Eph 2:15-22; Rev 5:9,10
- The Father purposed it. Eph 1:4; 3:10,11
- Jesus prayed for it. Jn 17:11,21-23
- Jesus paid for it. Eph 2:15-22
- All of creation will praise God for it. Rev 5:13
We praise God for His revelation to us of His vision for mankind which He purposed in Christ from eternity to eternity. Hallelujah!
We are excited about our Christmas musical on December 8th. The story, written by Elizabeth Nehring, will be sung, danced and performed by our church family. It will be a great time of fellowship and a special opportunity to see everyone use their gifts to bless people and glorify God. This is also a great event to bring along friends, colleagues and neighbours. Everyone is welcome.
08.12. - KLF Christmas Musical @ 15:00 at Eastsite 15
24.01. - 26.01. - Worship seminar with Francois Botes
"Once you were not a people,
but now you are the people of God." 1 Pet 2:10
Post a Comment