Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash
As we continue on this exciting journey of learning to live the Kingdom life, the Lord is urging us to follow Him wholeheartedly. In his message entitled, "Make up your mind!" Alexander spoke to us a couple of weeks ago about what it means to follow God and be set apart for Him. Looking at the account of Elijah on Mount Carmel in 1 Kings 18, Alexander showed us how the Lord does not want us to "waver between two opinions" but believe that the Lord is God and follow Him! Just as Elijah stood alone in God's presence, not fearing man and as he built an altar for God, aligned himself to God's Word, understood his identity, presented an offering to God, soaked the offering and depended on God, so believers must learn to live before God, not fearing man, rebuild the "altars" that are broken in their lives, align themselves to God's truth, live according to their identity in Christ, present themselves as "living sacrifices," be emptied of self and be soaked with the Spirit as they completely depend on God. Alexander encouraged us to stand firm in God's Kingdom to be salt and light in this world so that the Lost are awakened and the Church is revived! Hallelujah!
On Sunday Richard shared a message entitled, "Let Christ be formed inyou" in which he explained how we cannot live in Christ unless He lives in us. Using the analogy of a pregnant woman, Richard showed us the following:
- Unless Christ lives in us, we cannot live in Christ.
- Those who believe in Jesus, receive Christ's life - Eternal Life. 1 Jn 5:10-12
- The apostle Paul lived by faith in Christ in him. Gal 2:20; Phil 1:21; Col 3:4
- Christ's life is real! 1 Jn 1:1,2
- Life is living and active. By definition it grows, reproduces, responds and continually changes.
- To live in Christ is to walk like Christ. 1 Jn 2:6
- For Christ to live in us, He must be formed in us. Gal 4:19
- For Christ's life to be formed in us, we must believe the truth, commune with the truth and respond to the truth of Christ in us.
23.09 - 17:00 Special KLF Church Family meeting after regular church meeting
26.09 - KLF Prayer Meeting at 19:30 at Leipziger Str.60
Post a Comment