Image courtesy of digidreamgrafix at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The Kingdom of God is advancing and God calls us as His people to move forward with Him. He is calling His Bride, the Church, to arise and shine for God's glory is upon her (Is 60:1). On Sunday, Frances showed us what can hinder us from moving forward with God and how we can practically overcome these obstacles. You can listen to the message here.
In order to move forward we must let go of the past! Isaiah 43:18,19
- We cannot change the past
- Stop asking 'why?' and looking for answers
- Forgive others and forgive yourself
- Clean up any mess you have made!
In order to move forward we must stay on track! Lamentations 3:19-24
- We must align ourselves to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit and not be dependent on feelings and circumstances to determine our direction if we are to stay on track.
- Know what God is saying to you and stick with it. Luke 9:51; Acts 21:12-14
- Don't make any important decisions while in a highly emotional state.
- Don't allow adverse circumstances or other people's opinions throw you off track.
- Hold on to what you know to be true.
- Let go of the 'why?'questions - the danger is that we can come up with an answer that may make us feel better but actually compromises the Truth and of who God is.
In order to move forward we must beware of getting stuck in a rut! Song of songs 2:15-17
- Pursue what God has called you to.
- You cannot change your past but you can change your future.
- God has empowered you to make godly choices.
- Don't wait for perfect conditions before you make a move.
- To pursue God we need to let go of the familiar and false security and trust in God.
03.02 - KLF Prayer Meeting at 19:00 at Leipzigerstr.60
Post a Comment