Yesterday there was a shout of victory in the camp as we worshipped the Lord and proclaimed His victory in the spirit realm, over our lives, our city, our country and the nations! God revealed His sovereignty over all that is created both in the natural and in the spiritual realm as we joined together with one voice and declared Jesus' victory. Hallelujah!
Looking at Matthew 3:16-4:11, the Lord gave us a glimpse of two kingdoms - the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness. Having spoken to us in the past few weeks about the reality of His Kingdom and how He wants us to live in response to Him and His Kingdom, the Lord spoke to us yesterday about the reality of the kingdom of darkness. This is what He showed us:
- God wants us to live from the reality of His Kingdom.Matthew 6:33
- We do that by obeying God (Matthew 4:4), depending on God (Matthew 4:4) and worshipping and serving Him only (Matthew 4:10).
- The kingdom of darkness is real and the enemy is active. Ephesians 6:12
- Satan's objective is to ensure that man disobeys God, lives independently of God and worships and serves anything other than God.
- Satan tempted Jesus in these three areas: to disobey God (Matthew 4:3), to do His own will (Matthew 4:5,6) and to worship and serve Satan (Matthew 4:8,9).
- Satan tempts God's children to disobey God by first of all sowing disbelief in God (Genesis 3:1; Matthew 4:3); then distrust in God (Genesis 3:4,5); resulting in disobedience (Genesis 3:6).
- Satan tempts God's children to live independently of God. Independence leads to a rebellious heart: a heart that not only disobeys God but has an insubordinate attitude toward God and people that influences and misleads others. Genesis 3:6
- Satan wants God's children to worship and serve the created rather than the Creator. Matthew 4:9
For further information on the truth about the kingdom of darkness, click here.
07.07. - Baptismal service at 15:00 at Haeberlinstr.3, F-Eschersheim
17.08. - Introduction to KLF Discipleship Course from 10:00 - 15:00
07.09. - Introduction to KLF Discipleship Course from 10:00 - 15:00
"There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them." C.S.Lewis
Post a Comment