Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about living as His hidden ones and making Him our Dwelling Place. This is what He showed us:
- The believer's life is hidden with Christ in God. Col. 3:3
- Just as the branch is joined to the vine, so the believer is joined to God in Christ. John 15:5; 1 John 4:15
- Jesus commands the believer, however, to remain in Him. In other words, to make God his Dwelling Place. John 15:4; Psalm 90:1; 91:1
- King David's greatest desire was to live in the presence of the Lord all the days of his life. Psalm 27:4-5
- God is calling His people to make Him their dwelling place and wants the Church to not just visit His presence but dwell in Him.Those who dwell in God are the habitation of God. John 15:4
- The hidden ones of God make God their Home.
- A home is a place where one finds rest, gets cleaned, is protected, is fed, is clothed, is challenged, has responsibilities, and can be oneself.
- Those who dwell in the Lord receive revelation of the depth of the love of God; find refuge in God; feast on the abundance of His house; drink from God's river of delights (eden); know God as their source for life and see the Unseen Real in His Light. Psalm 63:7-9
God's hidden ones dwell in Him.
We praise God for His revelation to us and for His amazing invitation for us to make Him our home! Hallelujah!
4 May: Pastoral Training Day for the whole church @ KLF (Salzschlirferstr.15) from 10:00 - 16:00.
"Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you." John 15:4 (MSG)