We are preparing for the Global Outreach Day (G.O.D.) on the 2nd June and yesterday Steve Greenhill presented this exciting venture and inspired us to be part of what is going to be a worldwide day of seeking to save the Lost and reconciling people to the Father.
The Lord is teaching us about the nature of His Kingdom so that we will live the Kingdom life wherever we are. Yesterday the Lord showed us that His dominion is a Kingdom of blessing.
- Having received the gift of righteousness through faith in Christ, the believer has access to God's abundant grace. Rom. 5:1,2
- As the righteousness of God through Christ, the believer is an object of God's blessing. John 1:16; Gal. 3:13,14
- The believer is called to be an agent of blessing as an ambassador of the Kingdom of blessing. James 3:9-12; Rom. 12:14
- God's people are a blessed people. Numbers 22:12
- To curse someone is to denounce him and dishonour him (not treat as valuable). Numbers 23:8
- When we judge, criticize, and slander others, we curse them because we hold their "sin" against them. However God does not hold our sin against us and expects His people to be just as merciful and gracious as He is. Numbers 23:21; Matthew 6:14,15; John 3:17; 2 Cor. 5:19
- God wants His blessed people to be a people of blessing who live to bless others.
- Blessing creates a culture of honour!
- The foundation of God's Kingdom is mercy and grace from which His blessing flows!
- God is calling His people to rise up like a lion with the roar of blessing - the shout of the King. Numbers 23:21-24
- God's people must overcome the spirit of this world with the opposite Spirit of the Kingdom!
- When the believer blesses others, he releases Heaven on earth, bringing God's Kingdom of blessing into this world.
In the evening our team of 17 people ministered God's love and blessing to over 100 homeless and needy people in Frankfurt city. We praise God for His grace upon this ministry and for the salvation, healing and deliverance of people we witness every month. Glory to God!
Important dates and events:
2 June: G.O.D. (Global Outreach Day). Click here for more information
17 June at 3pm: KLF meeting @ EFG Frankfurt-Nordwest (Haeberlinstr.3, F-Eschersheim)
8 July at 3pm: KLF meeting @ EFG Frankfurt-Nordwest
Quote of the week:
"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit." Gal. 3:13,14
Post a Comment