Yesterday's meeting was very powerful indeed. As we worshipped in song, the Lord was present to heal and the Father ministered healing to many who responded in faith. God's Kingdom was being manifested in our midst! The Lord then spoke to us about living the Kingdom life wherever we are and this is what He showed us:
- Jesus mainly spoke of the Kingdom of God. Matthew 4:23; 6:33; Acts 1:3
- Those who are "born from above" become "sons of the Kingdom." John 1:13; 3:1-8; Matthew 13:38
- Just as the farmer sows good seed into the field to produce good fruit, so Jesus positions the sons of the Kingdom in the world to produce the fruit of the Kingdom. Matthew 13:23,24; 37,38; 21:43
- The sons of the Kingdom are like yeast as they influence and overcome the kingdom of darkness with the Kingdom of God. Matthew 13:33
- In order to overcome the spirit of this world, the believer must overcome it with the Spirit of the Kingdom. 1 Cor. 2:12; Rom. 12:21; Gal. 5:16
- Unless the believer is overcome with the Kingdom, he will not overcome with the Kingdom! Unless the believer is influenced by the Kingdom, he will not be able to influence with the Kingdom.Rom. 12:14-21
- In order to be an influence for the Kingdom of God, the believer must see the Kingdom, enter the Kingdom and manifest the Kingdom. John 3:1-8
- Seeing the Kingdom means having our minds and our hearts focused on the Kingdom. Col. 3:1,2
- Entering the Kingdom means entering the experience of the reality of God's Kingdom. Rom. 14:13
- Manifesting the Kingdom means producing the fruit of the Kingdom: peace, joy, righteousness, love, mercy, grace, truth, etc..
As sons of the Kingdom we are sown in the world to influence like yeast and produce the fruit of the Kingdom.
We praise God for showing us what it means to live the Kingdom life wherever we are.
In the evening we had another opportunity to influence with God's Kingdom as we ministered to the homeless and needy at our monthly soup kitchen. After sharing the good news of the Kingdom, many responded by giving their lives to Jesus and being born from above! Hallelujah!
Important dates and events:
2 June: G.O.D. (Global Outreach Day). Click here for more information
17 June at 3pm: KLF meeting @ EFG Frankfurt-Nordwest (Haeberlinstr.3, F-Eschersheim)8 July at 3pm: KLF meeting @ EFG Frankfurt-Nordwest
Quote of the week:
"The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom." Matthew 13:37,38