Glory to God!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about how we must be satisfied in Him alone and this is what He showed us:
- Jesus came to give us fullness of life. John 10:10
- In Christ, believers can overcome the world, the flesh and the devil because they live in the victorious One and He in them. Rom. 8:37; 1 John 4:15
- In Christ, every believer can overcome because s/he is the head and not the tail. Deut. 28:13; John 16:33; 1 John 5:4
- In order to live in God's fullness and to overcome, the believer must continuously be filled with God's Spirit. Eph. 5:18; Zech. 4:6
- Just as our physical bodies need bread and water to survive and be strong, so the believer's spirit needs spiritual bread and water to survive and be strong to overcome.
- God must be the believer's Source on a daily basis. John 7:37-39; Isaiah 55:1,2; Exodus 16:13-18 (John 6)
- God wants to fill the believer's spirit, satisfy his soul and strengthen his body every day. Matthew 6:11; 3:16,17; Isaiah 40:28-31; Rom. 8:11
- The believer must learn to be satisfied in God alone in order to walk in fullness of life and to overcome the influence of the world, the flesh and the devil.
We praise God for teaching us to live from Him as we learn to rely on Him in our fear of Him.
We are excited about a new Life Group that will meet on Wednesday evenings beginning in May that will help us grow as a church family to advance God's Kingdom in Frankfurt and beyond! For more information on Life Groups please contact Alexander Blair - email@example.com
5 April @ 19h30: KLF Prayer meeting @ IBTC, Kurhessenstr.14, Frankfurt
8 May @ 15h00: New Life Celebration @ EFG Frankfurt Nord-West, Häberlinstr.3, F-Eschersheim. Click here for more info...
18-22 May: Sound of Heaven Conference with Steve Porter @ Eastsite 15, Salzschlirferstr.15, Frankfurt. Click here for more info...
Quote of the week:
"The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom." Deut. 28:13