Nothing compares to the surpassing greatness of knowing Jesus Christ our Lord! We are continuing to discover and experience the wonderful truth of being "In Christ" and yesterday the Father encouraged us with the following:
- Jesus came to give us fullness of life. John 10:10
- The believer has received fullness in Christ. Col. 2:10
- Grace is God's unconditional gift to man. Eph. 2:8,9
- God's grace abounds and overflows. 2 Cor. 9:8
- The believer has received everything to reign in fullness of life! Rom. 5:17
- However, many believers are not experiencingGod's fullness because of unbelief or displaced belief.
- Unbelief prevents the believer from entering into the fullness of grace and rest. Heb. 3:7-4:11
- Displaced belief is when the believer trusts in other things more than God's promises.
- Location: Believers can believe that the fullness of God must be received elsewhere. However every believer can receive where they are. Psalm 139:5-12
- Timing: Believers can believe that God wants them to wait for His fullness. However every believer can receive God's fullness now! 2 Cor. 6:1,2
- Form: Believers can believe that they have to do something in a particular way to receive the fullness. However every believer can receive God's fullness by simply trusting in God and His Word. Gal. 3:3
- Worthiness: Believers can believe that they have to "improve" before they can receive God's fullness. However every believer is worthy to receive because s/he is the righteousness of God in Christ! 2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 10:10,14
- Man: Believers can trust in God moving through a person rather than receiving directly from the Lord and trusting in Him. John 7:37,38; 14:1
Every believer can experience God's fullness if s/he simply trusts in God and His Word. James 1:5-8
In response to God's Word to us, we spent time entering into His rest and His fullness so that we could overflow with the grace He has poured into our lives.
28 November: Arise Shine! meetings with Voice in the City. Check here for details...
4-6 December: KLF Training Days! with Mike and Kay Chance. Check here for details...
Quote of the week:
"God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Cor. 9:8
Post a Comment