We're back! 33 of us attended this year's Faith Camp in Peterborough, England where between 5000 to 6000 people gathered together for a week of camping, worshipping, teaching, fellowship and lots of fun! We had a brilliant time and have returned filled and excited about what God imparted into our lives and is going to do this next half of the year! See pictures here...
On Saturday many believers joined together from Frankfurt and many other cities in Germany to march for Jesus at the annual International Jesus March. It was another great opportunity to proclaim the name of Jesus over our city and demonstrate the unity of the Church in seeing Jesus glorified in our city and country!
It was wonderful to meet again yesterday after our two week summer break. We are excited about how God confirmed at Faith Camp what He has been saying to us previously and we are confident that we are continuing to walk according to His will and purpose for us. Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about Kingdom Culture and this is what He showed us:
- The Kingdom of God is a present reality that is being established on earth as it is in heaven, now! Col. 1:15; Matthew 13:11,41; Luke 12:32; 17:21
- Believers are "sons of the Kingdom." Matthew 13:38
- Believers are responsible for producing the fruit of the Kingdom. Matthew 21:43
The Kingdom of God is like yoghurt...
- Yoghurt is a live culture that gives life to the "dead" milk it is immersed in. Similarly we have received Kingdom culture that has given us life that enables us to impart life. 2 Peter 1:3,4
- Yoghurt changes the appearance of the milk it is immersed in. Similarly we are changed by Kingdom culture and are responsible for developing Kingdom culture wherever we are so that a visbile change in appearance is achieved (behaviour, attitude, etc). Matthew 5:13-16
- Yoghurt restricts the growth of food poisoning bacteria. Similarly Kingdom culture will restrict the work of the devil's kingdom!
- Yoghurt produces a characteristic flavour in the milk. Similarly Kingdom culture has a particular flavour that must be produced in us and wherever we seek to develop Kingdom culture.
- Yoghurt is produced in a sterile container. Similarly Kingdom culture is developed in vessels that remain pure and holy!
- Only 10% yoghurt culture is needed to change milk completely into yoghurt. Similarly only a few who carry Kingdom culture can influence many to produce Kingdom culture. Matthew 13:31-33
- The Yoghurt/Milk mixture needs to incubate until it is set. Similarly believers must continue to develop Kingdom culture until there is visible change.
- The yoghurt that has been developed can be used to make more yoghurt. Similarly Kingdom culture can be multiplied but it must be made from an orginal "batch." The believer must develop his own Kingdom culture directly from the Source and not try to copy another culture.
As sons of the Kingdom of God, we are called to produce the fruit of the Kingdom now as we allow God's Kingdom (His rule and reign) to transform us, and as we reveal and release God's Kingdom through us, to produce Kingdom culture wherever we are (home, church, work, world, etc)!
This Friday and Saturday, we have the privilege of having pastors Les and Dot Mitchell from Kingdom Faith London with us. They will be teaching us on prophetic intercession as we learn to pray God's will on earth as it is in heaven. Both meetings will be held at Treffpunkt Leben (Kurfürstenstr.14, Frankfurt-Bockenheim) at 7.30pm and 6.00pm respectively.
Quote of the week:
"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit." Matthew 21:43