The Lord is taking us from glory to glory and He is doing awesome things in us and through us! Yesterday's meeting was very powerful as God spoke to us about how to see His glory. This is what He showed us:
- To be saturated with God we need to see His glory.
- To see God's glory we only need to believe. John 11:40
- To believe God is to trust Him and have faith in Him. John 14:1
- Faith is therefore trust.
- Trust is something (substance - Heb. 11:1 KJV) that is given to us (2 Peter 1:1) that does not need to be added to but strengthened (Rom. 4:20).
- Trust is strengthened as the believer receives revelation from God of His glory (Matt. 16:13-17: His personality, presence and power) by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 2:10).
- Trust that is strengthened by revelation fuels obedience. Isaiah 6:1-8; 2 Cor. 5:11, 14
- Revelation stirs the spirit of faith unto obedience. 2 Cor. 4:13
In response to God's Living Word, the church trusted God's word in Luke 11:9-13 and everyone was filled with the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! We praise God for the healings, the revelation, the infilling, the Glory, the stirring and the abundantly more than we can ask or imagine that He is gracing us with! Glory to the King of kings!
Quote of the week:
"Then Jesus said, 'Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?'" John 11:40