It's been another awesome week with God! Hallelujah!
The Lord is binding us together as a people and on Saturday IMPACT! (KLF youth) and Kingdom Kids (KLF children) had a wonderful day away together at an amusement park. Relationships are being formed and strengthened, establishing us as a church family more and more. Praise God!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about how to be saturated with Him to overflow with Him and this is what He showed us:
- If we are to be saturated with God, we must see His glory.
- Moses saw God's glory. Ex. 33:12-23
- God's glory is everything He is; His nature, His power and His presence. Ex. 33:19; 34:6,7
- Moses was saturated with God and overflowed with Him as he reflected God's glory. Ex. 34:29
- King David saw God's glory. Ps. 63:2
- David saw God's glory and received a revelation of God's love. Ps. 63:3
- Jesus saw the Father's glory. John 1:18
- Jesus could reveal the Father because He saw the Father's glory. John 17:6
- Stephen saw God's glory. Acts 7:55,56
- Stephen overflowed with God's nature because He had a revelation of God's glory. Acts 7:60
- The Apostle Paul saw God's glory. Acts 9:3
- Paul lived from God's revelation to Him. Gal. 1:11,12,16; 2:2
- God wants us to see His glory! John 17:25,26
The Lord then showed us why we can see His glory:
- In Christ, God knows us by name and His favour is upon us!
- In Christ we have acces to the throne of glory! Heb. 4:16
- By God's Spirit we have access to the spiritual realm. Rev. 1:10
- The door in heaven is open to enter. Rev. 4:1
- We no longer fall short of God's glory! Rom. 3:23; Ps. 24
- God reveals Himself to us by His Spirit whom we have received! 1 Cor. 2:10
- God wants to reveal His glory to us so that we will reflect His glory! 2 Cor. 3:18; 4:6
In order to see God's glory:
- We must believe. John 11:40
- We must pray for spiritual revelation. Eph. 1:17; 3:14-21
- We must fix our eyes on Jesus and worship Him in spirit and truth. John 4:24; Heb. 3:1; 12:2
- We must seek revelation of the Living Word as we absorb the Word of God and reflect on it. John 5:37-40; 2 Tim. 2:7
After the Lord spoke to us about seeing His glory, we entered into a profound time of worship as we encountered Him. Hallelujah!
Having been saturated with God, we then ministered to the poor and needy at our monthly homeless mission where we could overflow with God's glory - His presence, power and love! Praise God!
This week two students from Kingdom Faith College will be joining us for their five week student placement. We are blessed to be connected spiritually and practically with Kingdom Faith in England! Click here for more info on Kingdom Faith and Kingdom Faith College...
Quote of the week:
"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Cor. 3:18