We are living in "times of refreshing" (Acts 3:19,20) and we are excited about what God is showing us and doing with us. Hallelujah!
The Lord is speaking to us about walking in His truth and "possessing the land." This is what He revealed to us yesterday as we looked at Joshua 6 & 7:
In order to "possess the land" or walk in God's promises/truth,
- The believer must hear from God - God's Word/truth is the foundation of faith! Joshua 6:2
- The believer must believe God's Word and receive it by faith.
- The believer must realise God's Word by speaking it and acting on it. Joshua 6:6,7
- The believer will then "possess the land" and walk in God's truth. Joshua 6:20
- The believer must dwell in the land as s/he continues to walk in the truth. Col. 1:21-23
The obstacles to "possessing the land" are when,
- The believer doesn't base his or her faith on God's Word but on his or her own thinking. Joshua 7:2-5
- The believer doesn't trust God's Word and therefore does not believe the truth.
- The believer does not realise the truth but trusts in a stronghold that is not built on the truth. 2 Cor. 10:3-5
- The believer gives in to fear.
- The believer walks in disobedience.
Therefore, in order for the believer to dwell in the land or walk in the truth,
- The believer must let the truth remain in him/her. Col. 3:16; John 15:7; 1 John 2:14
- The believer must make the truth his/her stronghold. Psalm 91:1-4 (KJV)
- The believer must continue in the truth by being rooted and built up in it. Col. 2:6,7
God wants His people to walk in times of refreshing as they take hold of His truth by believing it, receiving it, realising it, possessing it and continuing in it.
We praise God for His revelation to us so that we can walk in times of refreshing! Hallelujah!
Yesterday evening we had another awesome opportunity to minister to the poor and needy in Frankfurt as we served them, loved them, encouraged them and simply brought them in touch with God's Kingdom. Praise God!
This Sunday we are looking forward to celebrating our 2nd birthday and we praise God for His faithfulness to us! All glory belongs to Him!
Exciting upcoming events:
17 May: Joseph and Gheeta Komanapalli of Hermon Living Water Ministries will be visiting KLF
22 & 23 May: Bengt Wedemalm will be leading KLF's Training Days on Walking in the Supernatural
24 May: Gayle Claxton of Voice in the City will be ministering to KLF
31 May: KLF's first meeting at the Christliches Zentrum Frankfurt at 3pm
Quote of the week:
" He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalm 91 (KJV)