KLF celebrated her 2nd birthday yesterday and we praise God for His faithfulness and for His favour upon our lives! Hallelujah! All glory belongs to Him!
The Lord is speaking to us about: possessing the land by taking hold of God's Truth and about dwelling in the land by living in the Truth. This is what the Holy Spirit showed us yesterday:
- The Father has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into Christ's Kingdom. Col. 1:13
- A dominion is made up of a ruler and his subjects; a master and his servants.
- Whatever dominates the believer's life, rules the believer's life. 2 Peter 2:19
- Even though the believer has been delivered from the dominion of the flesh, the world and the devil, s/he still has to choose to submit to the Lordship of Christ Jesus. Rom.8:12; James 4:7
- Submission is giving permission and the denying of self to do the will of another.
- Having been rescued, reconciled and made new, the believer must continue in his or her faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel by continuing to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ! Col. 1:13,22,23
- Submission to God means choosing to receive Him unconditionally and allowing Him to renew our mind, heart and will (the soul).
- The believer will only experience God's supernatural nature and power when s/he receives the Truth unconditionally and submits His life to Him. John 6:16-21
We then looked at 2 Chron. 20:1-30 where God began to show us how the believer is to deal with opposing dominions. When opposition comes,
- the believer must fix his/her eyes on Jesus. 2 Chron. 20:3,4,18,19,21,22,26,27
- the believer must trust in the Lord by appealing to God's nature (20:6); God's power (20:6); God's works (20:7) and God's Word (20:8)!
- the believer must depend on God and not on his/her own power to deal with the opposing dominion. 20:12,13
- the believer must trust in the truth that the "battle is the Lord's" (20:15). It is God's power and God's protection that delivers the believer from opposition (Eph. 6:10,11).
- the believer must take up his /her position and stand firm in the Truth. 20:17; Col. 1:23; Eph.6:11,13,14
- God delivers His people from opposition as they submit to His lordship and trust in Him! James 4:7; 2 Chron. 20:1-30
We praise God for continuing to establish us and build us up in the Truth so that we can stand firm and "dwell in the land" that we have taken possession of! (Col. 1:23; 2:6,7)
Exciting upcoming events:
17 May: Joseph and Gheeta Komanapalli of Hermon Living Water Ministries will be visiting KLF
22 & 23 May: Bengt Wedemalm will be leading KLF's Training Days on Walking in the Supernatural
24 May: Gayle Claxton of Voice in the City will be ministering to KLF
31 May: KLF's first meeting at the Christliches Zentrum Frankfurt at 3pm
Quote of the week:
"Whatever preoccupies us will occupy us!"