We praise God for the "depth of insight" He is giving us into the "unsearchable riches of Christ" by His Spirit (Eph. 3:4,5,8). God is giving us revelation so that we become a revelation to the world!
Yesterday the Lord showed us the following:
- There are two worlds - the physical and the spiritual; the natural and the supernatural; the visible and the invisible.
- The physical, natural, visible world proceeds from the spiritual, supernatural, invisible. Gen.1:1
- The physical, natural, visible points to the spiritual, supernatural, invisible! Rom. 1:20
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Rom. 1:20
- God not only revealed His supernatural being through creation but also through His Son, who is the exact representation of God's invisible being. Col. 1:15-20; Heb. 1:3
- Jesus came to make the Father known. John 1:14; 14:9-11; 17:6,26
- Jesus revealed God's nature - God's love, compassion, kindness, zeal, etc
- Jesus revealed God's authority - Jesus taught with authority and exercised God's authority over creation.
- Jesus revealed God's power - Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead.
The Lord then showed us that,
- Just as Jesus knew the Father and came to make Him known, we are called to know God and make Him known!
- God revealed Himself to Paul so that Paul would make Him known. Eph. 3:2-11
- God reveals Himself to the Church by His Spirit so that the Church will make Him known to all creation - both seen and unseen! Eph. 3:10
- God has predestined the believer to be conformed to the image of His Son who is the exact representation of the invisible God! Rom. 8:29,30
- The believer is called to make God's nature known. Eph. 4:22,23; Col. 3:9
- The believer is called to make God's authority known. Col. 2:9
- The believer is called to make God's power known. Eph.2:10; John 15
As the believer comes to know God through spiritual revelation, His life will point to God as He makes God's nature, authority and power known to the world.
We live to know and to make known!
The podcast for yesterday's sermon will be available in the first week of August.
Next weekend most of Kingdom Life will be attending Faith Camp in Peterborough, England. It will be a dynamic time of meeting with God and spending valuable time together. KLF will therefore not be meeting on the 27 July and the 3 August and will resume meetings on the 10 August!
Quote of the week:
"You were taught...to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness." Eph. 4:22-24