Our time with the Lord at our prayer meeting last Tuesday was very powerful indeed! The Lord is giving us a greater glimpse of the spiritual realm and He is revealing His Kingdom to us. This shouldn't really surprise us as "we have come to mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God" and "we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken!" (Hebrews 12:22,28).
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us through Hebrews 12:14-29 and revealed that:
- We must live holy lives!
- We must be careful not to "fail from grace" but to “have grace” and walk in what we have received!
- We must not despise God’s favour, grace, blessing and rights as firstborn children of God as Esau did! (Genesis 25:34)
- We have come to, and entered into, God's Kingdom! (Col. 1:13)
- We are receiving His Kingdom!
- We must invest in that which cannot be shaken! We are to live for the Kingdom and to reveal the Kingdom!
- We are to worship the Lord with reverence and awe for He is a consuming fire!
We praise God for revealing more and more of Himself and His Kingdom to us!
The next two Sundays we will not be meeting as the majority of us will be at Faith Camp in Peterborough, England (an exciting Christian camp organised by Kingdom Faith in Horsham, England!)
Quote of the week:
"The Kingdom of God is both a present reality and a future hope!"