Image courtesy of nenetus at freedigitalphotos.net
On Sunday we reached day 22 of our 42,195 day spiritual marathon - we have "run" a half-marathon already! It is so exciting to see what God is doing with and through these 42,105 days! We are seeing lives being touched by God's grace, people being set free from addictions, people coming back to the Lord and His people, people being revived by God's presence and His Word, people coming back to their First Love, people seeing visions, people being woken up in the night by God to pray and many other wonderful things! We praise God for His kindness toward us and the anointing that is flowing from Him over us as His Body (Psalm 133)!
The Lord has been speaking to us about His glory and the call for the Church to be influential in this world. In his message entitled, Transformed by God's Glory, which you can listen to here, Richard showed us the following yesterday,
- God's glory is the manifestation of His holiness - His otherness. Ex 33:19; 34:6,7
- God's glory is beyond the boundary (huperballo) and therefore beyond anything man can imagine. Eph 3:20; 1 Tim 6:16
- God's glory governs His Kingdom - the culture of God's Kingdom is the expression of His glory.
- The believer has received the culture of God's Kingdom within. Lk 17:21
- The culture of the Kingdom within, influences our lives as we provide the ideal conditions for it to grow (similar to a joghurt culture in milk).
- Through the death and life of Jesus, the believer has access to the glory of God. Heb 10:19-22
- As the believer contemplates the glory of God, s/he is changed from glory to glory. 2 Cor 3:18
- It is as the believer enters in and contemplates the glory of God that the culture of God's Kingdom expands and influences within!
- God has done everything for man to be reconciled to Him and to live in His glory so that man will once again reflect God's glory and bring God's Kingdom culture into the world.
We praise God for the depths of the riches of His revelation to us and for the exciting journey we are on with Him! Hallelujah!
Tuesdays from 19:30 - 21:00: God's Reviving Word @ Leipziger Str.60
Fridays from 07:00 - 08:00: Praying in Power @ Leipziger Str.60
Friday 04.12 from 19:30 - 21:30: Stepping into the Glory - an evening of powerful worship, prayer and encounter @ Salzschlirferstr.15