image courtesy of nuttakit at freedigitalphotos.net
Glory to God!
On Sunday we had a very special time as the children prayed for the sick and many testified to experiencing the manifest presence of God and one woman testified that she felt liberated. It seemed the Lord had His hand on the children and young people throughout the meeting and even the message was primarily a call to the young generation. This is what Richard shared with us:
- God is calling the people of God, and especially the young generation, to rise and shine and to be distinct from the world - we are in the world but not of the world. John 17:15-19
- The essential difference between the Church and the world is God's presence with His people and the believers' faith adjustment in response to God's presence, truth and will.
- The Church must receive revelation of what God has done for her to make the faith adjustment that makes her distinct from the world.
- The Church must see Him who is invisible and live in response to His presence, His truth and His will. When we truly believe, we will make the faith adjustments that are necessary. Hebrews 11:24-27
- God, who loves us and has freed from our sins by his blood, has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve Him. Revelation 1:5,6
- The Church is called to live according to what God has done for her and already made her to be.
- The Church communicates God as she makes the faith adjustment that is according to God's finished work. 1 John 4:11-21
We praise God for His revelation to us and for calling us deeper into His presence, truth and will so that we make the faith adjustments that make us distinct from the world.