Glory to God!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about seeing the invisible and this is what He showed us:
Seeing the invisible
- God is invisible but His existence is revealed through creation. Rom. 1:20; Col. 1:15
- God's Kingdom is invisible and can only be seen and entered into by being born again. John 3:3,5
- It is only by the Spirit of God that the believer can see the invisible realm. 1 Cor. 2:9-14
- To walk in faith is to walk in response to the eternal, invisible realm of God and His Kingdom. 2 Cor. 4:18
- Moses lived by faith. Heb. 11:24
- When he had grown up he made a conscious decision to be identified with God rather than the world. Heb. 11:24,25
- Moses valued the eternal more than the temporary and did not fear the temporary consequences of living for Christ. Heb. 11:25-27
- Moses continued to live by faith because he saw him who is invisible. Heb. 11:27
- Those who live from the invisible, because of the invisible and for the invisible, fear the Lord and live by faith. Phil. 3:7-14; 2 Cor. 5:7
- To live from God's invisible realm is to live from eternity and manifest God's eternal Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
- The believer's hope of eternity produces faith and love. Col. 1:5
- God's people are a people of hope who live from the hope they have through Christ - the Hope of glory. Col. 1:27
- God's people overflow with hope as they trust in God and live from the invisible. Rom. 15:13
From the 15 July to 1 August, pastor Richard will be travelling to the Philippines. KLF is in the process of setting up a ministry on the Island of Butuan that will support the local people and in particular the many street children. Our desire is to impart truth and to meet some of the physical and educational needs of the many orphans and children in the area. You can follow his trip on the Mabini blog - click here...
On the 24 July, KLF will be meeting at the Baptist church, Haeberlinstr.3, in Eschersheim at 15h00 because of the Iron Man event taking place on that day in and around Frankfurt.
Quote of the week:
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13