The Lord is building His Church and raising a spiritual people who reveal His glory and love! Hallelujah!
The Lord is speaking to us about spiritual love (agape) and yesterday He showed us the following:
- We are to be like God (Eph. 5:1; Rom. 8:29; Eph. 4:24; 2 Peter 1:3; 1 Peter 1:15,16; Matthew 5:48)
- We are dearly loved (Eph. 5:1; 1 John 3:1; John 17:22,23)
- We are to live a life of love (Eph. 5:2)
- We are to love as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us (John 13; 1 John 3:16; Phil 2:6-11)
- When we love like Christ loves us we honour the Father (Eph. 5:2; 2 Cor. 5:14,15; Rom. 6:6-14)
The Lord also challenged us not to just listen to His Word but also to do it (John 13:17; James 1:22-25) since His glory is only revealed through us when we speak and act according to His Spirit within us (John 18:6; Matthew 7:16)!
We give God all the glory for what He is doing in and through us and for blessing us with His awesome presence in our meetings. He is adding to our number and He is maturing us in walking in the Spirit. We also praise Him for more opportunities to serve the Body and the poor and needy in Frankfurt. Hallelujah!
Quote of the week:
"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 6:1,2