Yesterday the Lord drew us even closer to Him during worship and is ushering us in to awesome realms of holiness and glory where He is healing us and purging us of our sin to prepare us for a greater outpouring of His presence, power and love. Hallelujah!
The Lord spoke to us yesterday about getting ready and preparing ourselves for what He is about to do. Looking at Hosea 10:12; Hebrews 6:7-12 and 2 Cor. 6:1,2; Luke 4:18-21 the Lord showed us that He wants us to:
PREPARE (Hosea 10:12):
- Live righteous and holy lives
- Live a life of unfailing love
- Break up areas in our lives that are still hardened by sin
- Seek Him NOW!
- Expect Him to pour out His righteousness, holiness and glory upon us
The Lord said:
Rend your hearts and I will rend the Heavens!
DRINK (Hebrews 6:7-11):
- As we drink we will produce a crop for the lost, the sick, the needy and the oppressed
- We are saved to do God's work in bringing God's presence, power and love to the nations
- We serve God when we serve others (Matthew 25:31-46)
RELEASE (2 Cor. 6:1,2):
- God has graced us to do His work
- God hears our prayers
- God will help us reach others
- Now is the time of His favour
- Now is the day of salvation
God is moving in Frankfurt and we are excited to see what He will do in the next days and weeks as we continue to seek His face and prepare ourselves for Him! This coming week is going to be amazing and we're looking forward to our training days with Richard Maybery who will be teaching us about "Walking in the supernatural." Hallelujah!
Quote of the week:
"..break up your unploughed ground, for it is time to seek the Lord until he comes and showers righteousness on you." Hosea 10:12