Yesterday 5 people became covenant members of Kingdom Life. We praise God for wonderful men and women of God who have sensed God's call on their lives to be part of what God is doing in and through the people of Kingdom Life. By making a covenant with KLF, these people have:
- established the call, the covenant and their commitment in spirit
- expressed their agreement in soul (mind, heart and will) with the values, beliefs and vision of KLF
- committed to exercising our unity in spirit and purpose through action (body)
We praise God for continuing to establish us as His people and for binding us together in spirit, soul and body!
The Lord is taking us deeper and deeper into the River of Revival and we sense the Lord leading us into waters that cannot be crossed but only swum in (see Ezekiel 47:5). This is uncomfortable because it means we become completely dependent on the current of the Holy Spirit, which is exactly where He wants His people to be!
We are seeing through revelation that our being led into deep waters is the same as our entering into Divine Capacity; the God-given ability ro receive all from heaven to release all on earth! Looking at 2 Corinthians 8 and 9 the Lord showed us 6 Kingdom principles that form the foundation of learning to release the Kingdom of God on earth.
These are the 6 Kingdom principles that mark a Kingdom people:
- They take initiative motivated by God's love (2 Cor. 8:3; 9:7)
- They give unconditionally and not based on their circumstances (2 Cor. 8:2,3; 9:7)
- They give out of joy because they have received the fullness of spiritual blessings (2 Cor. 8:2; 9:7)
- They sow in the natural to receive in the spiritual (Malachi 3:6-12; 2 Cor. 9:8-11)
- They give for the benefit of others (2 Cor. 8:4-7; 9:11)
- They give for the glory of God (2 Cor. 9:11-15)
The Lord is showing us that our lives in the natural reveal what we receive in the Spirit. He is also challenging us to sow in the natural to release a harvest in the Spirit so that others are benefited and the Lord is glorified. This is the way to Divine Capacity that has been demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ who gave up His life for the benefit of others for the glory of God! (1 John 3:16; 2 Cor. 8:9) Hallelujah! The Grace of Giving is therefore all about receiving the abundance of Heaven by faith and releasing it on earth through obedience so that others are blessed and God is glorified! This is how God's people release Heaven on earth!
Giving releases the Kingdom!
Quote of the week:
"The principal hindrance to the advancement of the Kingdom of God is greed. It is the chief obstacle to heaven-sent revival. It seems that when the back of greed is broken, the human spirit soars into regions of unselfishness. I believe it is safe to say there can be no continuous revival without 'hilarious' giving. And I fear no contradiction: wherever there is 'hilarious' giving there will soon be revival!" O.S. Hawkins
Post a Comment