Glory to God!
Yesterday the Lord spoke to us about our need to get wisdom and this is what He showed us:
- Wisdom begins with fearing God – relying on, responding to, and revering God. Isaiah 11:1-5; Prov. 9:10
- Get wisdom! Prov. 4:7; 2:1-11; Eph. 5:15,16
- Wisdom is the application of knowledge and understanding.
- Natural wisdom has its source in the created. 1 Cor. 2:6
- Spiritual wisdom has its source in God. 1 Cor. 2:6-14
- We need spiritual knowledge, understanding and wisdom to know the will of God and do it. Eph. 1:17,18; Col. 1:9-12
- Those who don’t seek to know and understand the Lord’s will are foolish. Eph. 5:15,16; Prov. 28:26
- Those who know and understand the will of God and don’t do it are foolish. Matt. 7:24-27; Luke 6:43-45
- Our words and behaviour reveal the source of our wisdom. James 3:13
We praise God for His revelation to us and for giving us spiritual knowledge, spiritual understanding and spiritual wisdom in order for us to live our lives wisely and not foolishly! The Lord is helping us to build our lives on solid rock! Hallelujah!
We are continuing to pray for Israel and to know what is on God's heart for Israel. Our desire is to pray God's will according to the revelation He gives us concerning Israel - the Jewish people, the nation and the land.
Quote of the week:
"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is." Eph. 5:15-17