The Lord is continuing to give us spiritual revelation and understanding in our meetings and we are excited about where He is taking us! Hallelujah!
Yesterday's meeting was very powerful. The Lord's presence was "thick" and we continued to worship Him as the Holy Spirit led us. The Lord delights in true worshippers who wait on Him and don't just go through the motions but worship Him in spirit and truth. Hallelujah!
The Lord is teaching us how to be the spiritual people He has created us to be in Christ. Yesterday He spoke to us about spiritual love and He showed us the following:
- God has graced us with His love so that the believer has the divine potential to reveal the Lord's love (spiritual love). 1 John 4:12; John 13:34
- The conditions for the believer to overflow with spiritual love are "a pure heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith." 1 Tim. 1:3
- The Lord leads the believer by His Spirit through the believer's spirit. 1 Th. 5:23; Rom. 8:16; Gal. 5:16-25
- The believer's spirit discerns the spiritual things that are from God. 1 Cor. 2:13,14
- The Holy Spirit communicates with the believer's conscience. Rom. 9:1; 2 Cor. 1:12
- The Lord uses the believer's conscience to ensure that he has peace with God and peace with man. Acts 24:16
- To live from the spirit is to pay attention to one's conscience and act accordingly! Acts 24:16; Rom. 13:5; 2 Cor. 4:2; 2 Cor. 5:11; 1 Tim. 1:19, 3:9; 2 Tim. 1:3; Heb. 13:18; 1 Peter 3:16
We praise God for teaching us to live by the Spirit and keep in step with Him so that we will overflow with His love (Gal. 5:22,25)!
On the 2 November, KLF will be meeting in the EFG in Eschersheim but will resume meetings at TPLF the following Sunday.
We are looking forward to having Richard Maybery with us in the first week of November (4-9). He will be leading a series of EQUIP meetings on Seeking God's face: living from the inside out.
Quote of the week:
"I strive to keep my conscience clear before God and man." Acts 24:16