1. A people hungry for God!
2. A people who worship unreservedly!
3. A people who bring the next generation to God!
4. A people of joy!
5. A people who change their environment!
6. A people whose strength is in the Lord!
7. A people who pray for their leaders!
8. A people who know God’s provision and protection.
9. A people who are holy and blessed!
Great things are happening! The men are meeting at MacDonalds to share and pray and to be open to whatever the Lord would have the guys do to bring God's presence, power and love to the people around them. The women are doing the same when they meet at Starbucks! The youth had their first meeting last Saturday and we had a lot of fun, great discussion and we dug into the Word together to see what God says about who we are (that we are accepted, secure and significant in Christ!). We're looking for a regular time and venue for our youth to meet and meet with God. We'll also be arranging "Market place" get togethers so the youngsters are available to risk for God's glory! KLF has been meeting weekly for prayer and we are looking into finding a venue in Frankfurt to meet and to do whatever is on God's agenda. This Tuesday KLF will be joining a team from Treffpunkt Leben to do an outreach service smack bang in the centre of Frankfurt! God is on the move and we don't want to miss anything! We give God all the glory for His faithfulness and goodness to us.
Quote for today!
There's no such thing as a passive worshipper!